Jaked jkatana Knee suit closed back
The Jaked jkatana gamme produces an explosion of colour in the pool, different colour yarns have been Woven together to create the uniquely iridescent colours. The innovative and eye catching effect is Maximised as you Dive into the water, Creating a flash of Brilliance to the colours. jkatana is light in motion, flashes of colour Cut through the water like a blade, Stroke after stroke .
The Katana is Engineered to the highest standards of professional Comfort Fit and performance to ensure competition swimmers Perform at their very best. Made with an ultraléger 100% two-way stretch textile fibre to create a swimsuit with minimal stitching so the athlete enjoys maximum comfort.
Key Features :
– Maximum Strength and superior comfort is offered with the jkatana
– Ultra Lightweight
– 2-way stretch fabric to allow Freedom of mouvement
– Intelligent, differentiated compression Custom designed to the style and Cut of the fabric.
– Free from side seams which can create Drag in the water
– Available in multiple colours .
– FINA approved
– High Stretch resistant – The jkatana fabric is Impeccably strong
– Very Low Water absorption – Water glides across the fabric
– re-inforced Bonded seams with minimal stitching – results in Supreme strength and fantastic Comfort
Sizing advice – recent feedback from customers if you are between sizes Always Go a size up, the suits have already been Sized down by the manufacturer.
48% polyamide, 40% élasthanne, 12% polyester.